Must be 21 years of age
Possess a valid Driver’s License
Possess the original and current Class D License
Note: The temporary Blue Class D Security License will not suffice
Bloodborne Pathogens Certified (within the first 90 days of employment):
Basic Life Support (BLS) Certified
- First Aid Certified
- Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) Certified
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certified
Successfully completed the T.E.D. written Examination
- Minimum 50 question score: 70%
- Minimum writing sample score: required: 70%
Successfully completed background investigation
Successfully completed the new officer eight hour orientation session in regards to T.E.D. Security Service Inc.
- Overview of T.E.D. Security Service
- Officer expectations
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Emergency & Crisis Management Plan
- Report writing and investigations
- Training agenda in regards to assigned duty station
- Complete all remaining paperwork
- Site visit to their assigned property with Director of Security
- Formal meet and greet with their supervisor, team and property manager, etc.
Note: The first 80 hours at the new officer’s duty station will be categorized strictly as training. All training will be documented by the Shift Supervisor, Security Manager or Director of Security.